1. Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated the Clinical Skills Development Service for Queensland Health (ABN 66 329 169 412).
- Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, which may be updated, suspended or terminated by CSDS without notice in the CSDS’s absolute and unfettered discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
2. Pricing & Product Availability
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST, unless stated otherwise.
- All prices exclude delivery costs.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price whilst stocks last and during the designated sale period.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of products on the CSDS website are correct at the time of online publication. However, we reserve the right to correct any publishing errors on the website and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
Please check the availability of the item you wish to purchase. All in stock items are promoted in good faith to be available at our warehouse at the time the order is received.
The availability indicator applies to single items only, and where multiples are purchased, the shipment of the total order may be delayed. Once we have received your order, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order. This is not a guarantee of availability.
Unforseen supply issues or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. You may cancel or edit your order up until your order has been assigned to our logistics team. Please phone 3646 6500 or email CSDSfirstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes.
3. CHANGING YOUR ORDER
We will do our best to accommodate you should you wish to make a change to your CSDS SimShop order including substitution or addition of products, changing the delivery address or cancelling your order. This is possible only up until your order has been assigned to our logistics team for collating. Please phone 3646 6500 or email CSDSemail@example.com with the details of the change required. Please note that these changes may not be reflected in future email correspondence regarding your order.
Please take care to ensure accuracy when entering the delivery address for your order. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect parcels once they have left our fulfilment centre. Where the shipping address differs from the billing address, please ensure permission is obtained for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for third party recipients.
Delivery Within Australia
The CSDS SimShop delivers to Australian addresses. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery destination. Items will be packaged and lodged within 48 business hours and a tracking code will be provided to the purchaser via email. Once the package is lodged to the respective postage service it is no longer the responsibility of CSDS. CSDS reserves the right to adjust the delivery cost if more than one package is required or weight exceeds 5kg.
For delivery to company addresses or workplaces, the Company Name and Floor/Level must be included in the address details.
Where an order is returned to us as unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed, we will contact you by email for further instruction. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to have these orders resent.
We do not deliver to international addresses, if you require international postage please contact us via email CSDSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Delivery Charges
On rare occasions, we reserve the right to adjust delivery costs for large orders or bulky items. You will be contacted and asked to accept these charges before your order is dispatched. You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
Where orders contain items that are 'ready to deliver' and items that need to be ordered from a supplier, we will send your order across two or more shipments, at your request. Please note that additional delivery charges will apply. The additional delivery charge will be calculated on the sub total of the items being sent, and the delivery service chosen.
Additional delivery charges may apply where a parcel has been returned, unclaimed, refused or insufficiently addressed and is resent at your request.
5. RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Australian Deliveries / Returns.
We will refund products in original sale condition on presentation of the original CSDS SimShop invoice. Please contact us on 3646 6500 or by email CSDSemail@example.com within 14 days of receipt of your order, to advise of faulty, incorrect or omitted items and to arrange a replacement or refund prior to posting your return.
Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable for change of mind refund. Additional delivery charges will apply for exchanges. Please send your return, including a copy of your receipt and a note with your instructions to:
Queensland Health Clinical Skills Development Service
PO Box 470
Herston QLD 4029
We welcome feedback and attend to all feedback and complaints promptly. For your own protection and security, please do not send your credit card details via a webform or email communication.
You are invited to provide product reviews to assist other customers in their purchasing decisions, product reviews may be submitted via email to CSDSfirstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page. Product reviews will be moderated prior to publishing and may be edited or removed.