Presented by Mathilde Desselle, General Manager, HBI and Biomedical Engineer, Biofabrication and Medical Devices; Dr Michael Wagels, Clinical Director, HBI.
In this five-part webinar series celebrating #HcSimWeek21, we are raising awareness about how healthcare simulation is leading us to safer and more knowledgeable patient care.
Some highlights from the webinar:
- An overview of 3D printed simulation models.
- A discussion on challenges such as evaluation and regulatory requirements, with some real examples to provide context.
- A look at simulation models that HBI have developed or are currently developing.
- Stay tuned for 2022 HBI Summer School dates.
For more information about the Herston Biofabrication Institute visit their website or send an email to email@example.com.
Join us tomorrow for the last webinar in this series:
- September 17 – Context matters: the complexity of supporting both military and civilian healthcare simulation
Missed the previous webinars?
- September 13 – Simulation Education: the backbone of CSDS
- September 14 – Moulage techniques with Georg, featuring Bill’s burns
- September 15 – Queensland Trauma Education: challenges for state-based training