This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- people with slower internet connections (including some rural and regional users) or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- people with non-PC internet devices including handheld devices, game consoles and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- access keys to access certain information using your keyboard
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- adherence to international web standards
- ARIA compliant keyboard navigation for rich interactive components
- the use of the Queensland Government Consistent User Experience Standard.
Please get in touch with us if anything on this site is inaccessible to you or you experience problems accessing our content.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or comments you can get in touch with us through our contact form.